Sunday, June 29, 2008

Seeds

This one is a major problem. It's the problem of watermelon seeds. Imagine it--there you are on a hot summer day, and eating a wonderful, perfect watermelon. But there in the center, creeping into your beautiful enjoyment, is a small black seed. And another. And another. And another after that. And then another sentence starting with "and."

We need to eliminate this problem. I think this should be done by burning all watermelon plants in the world. No watermelons means no watermelon seeds. Easy solution.

6 comments:

Zoey's Mom said...

You do know you can buy seedless watermelon, right?

Mitchell said...

But even "seedless" watermelons have seeds. They're not even close to an effective solution.

Grammy said...

I would vote for burning all watermelon seeds.

Anonymous said...

1. Always eat watermelon outside.
2. Make it a game and see how far you can spit the seeds.
3. Wash them off and make a craft project.
4. Most little kids just swallow them in spite of warnings that a watermelon will grow in our bellies. Oh no I just realized that could be true! That could explain my belly! Wow and I thought I was just fat. I should have listened to my mommy! aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhggggggg!
5. Minor distraction to an otherwise delightful experience.

Grace said...

I agree with Mitchell, the easiest solution is to burn all watermelon plants.

Anonymous said...

Life wouldn't be worth living without watermelons. Please don't burn them up.