Saturday, October 25, 2008

since when...

Since when did it become cool to stop using correct punctuation and/or capitalization? For example, most "cool" people use lowercase i instead of uppercase I. Or they forget to capitalize the beginning of a sentence. Or don't capitalize their titles. Yes, I have, at times (such as in this post), done the same thing, but I think it's time things changed around here.

From this day forward, I will strive to use correct punctuation, spelling and capitalization. This is my solemn promise.

2 comments:

Zoey's Mom said...

Since I started texting! It's hard to take the extra steps required to use correct punctuation and spelling when typing on a cell phone, but it makes me feel guilty everytime I skip the formalities.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the "A students" would see it that way, the perfectionist will do it that way.
Hey I now can be sloppy in my writing! Stupid letters such as "gh" should be deleted, even "ou", shud instead of should, why spell through when you can write thru and communicate the same thing? And what is with said, ai? enuf sed!